Swarovski SCS 1996 Unicorn - DO1X961 / 191 727. The Annual Edition Unicorn is the first issue of the Swarovski Collector's Society 'Fabulous Creatures'. This lovely mythical design features a mostly clear crystal unicorn with a frosted horn. The SCS Unicorn figurine is approximately 4 1/2" long. The Dragon and Pegasus are the other 2 SCS designs in the Fabulous Creature series. Swarovski Club figurine that originally required SCS membership to purchase.
Normal Process time is the length of time (in business days) it takes for us to get the Swarovski Unicorn from the seller and inspect it.
(Remember that you must add transit time for shipping to estimate delivery date.)
Notice: If the Crystal Logo, Box, Identification Label, or Paperwork is important to you, please examine the details above for this Swarovski Unicorn prior to ordering it.
- If the information says "Unknown" it is due to the seller not providing us with the information. If you order the item with "Unknown" characteristics, be prepared accept the item AS IS when it is delivered to you. (i.e. if the Generic Booklet is Unknown it may or may not included. Same for the Identification Label.)
- N/A means Not Applicable to the item (i.e. Annual Editions did not carry Identification labels on them from Swarovski.)
- Images are stock photos. They are NOT images of the actual item being sold.
- Swarovski Annual Editions can only be shipped using original Swarovski packaging. If purchasing an SCS Edition and the box is not included, you will be asked to supply the correct Swarovski box, or purchase the correct Swarovski box for safe shipping.
- The Swarovski Unicorn will be MINT unless otherwise noted.
The operator of this web site, Crystal Exchange America, is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Swarovski A.G. This web site has in no way been approved by Swarovski A.G. Crystal Exchange America is an independent company providing a specialist service to collectors of Swarovski Crystal and Swarovski Silver Crystal. For the official Swarovski web site, please visit www.Swarovski.com.